Tuesday, February 15, 2011

If......

I can just make it until Thursday afternoon at 1:00
I will be alright. (hopefully)

I have to try again to have a certain procedure done.
Last time, two years ago,
I went through all of the preparations,
got on the table and was put into lala land all to no avail.
My heart rate dropped dangerously low
and they pulled me out without doing the test.

It's taken me this long to get up the courage to try again.
I have a new doctor and I am starting over from scratch.

This time I have to go to the hospital
and be put under general anesthesia.

I can' t eat anything again until Thursday after the test.

Tomorrow I plan to stay very busy cleaning house,
and doing laundry,
and cleaning out my sock drawer.

But I may run out of steam and just lay around and read all day.
Please say a little prayer for me to not be afraid.
c

*send lots of e-mails tomorrow

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

Praying for you and for His comfort and peace to saturate you all day!!!