Monday, February 7, 2011

dilemma

I have quite a vast and enviable collection
of favorite movies on video tape,
but alas.....I have nothing to play them on.
Saturday night I decided to watch "While You Were Sleeping"
which may be my all time favorite.
While relaxing
and laughing out loud at a scene,
the video player (which is built into the television set)
gobbled up the tape.
After a long stint
of digging the tape out of the player with two fondue forks,
I shook myself out of denial and came to grips with the truth.
I may never be able to watch any of my movies ever again.
~
Do they still make and sell video players?
~
If anyone has any ideas that may help me, please let me know.
In the meantime,
I will go back to not watching movies
which I hadn't done in about a year until Saturday night.
~
Now on to more pressing matters...
I feel like I am getting sick.
On my own I stopped taking an intricate part of my allergy routine.
Bad timing as the trees are just starting to pollenate.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.
I started the med back just now.
I will have to live with the side effect until after spring gets over.
~
So, Lucy is learning how to be a ballerina.
She is doing really well and I am so proud of her.
Some of you know how I feel about the "boy ballerinas" in her class.
Well, today she was dancing with one of them
and they looked so cute together.
Sigh....
~
One more thing in this blog of this and that....
I am seriously thinking of taking a dance class that incorporates Pilates.
I think it would be fun.
~
Finally....it has not stopped raining all day.
I did not have the luxury of staying home to enjoy it.
Being out all day in cold rain is not the most desirable,
but I am ever thankful for God's provision to water His earth.....
any time He wants.
~
Whew....
i think i got it all out...
cathy

No comments: