Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i love this verse!

"Many , O Lord my God,
are the wonders which Thou hast done,
and Thy thoughts toward us;
there is none to compare with Thee;
If I were to declare and speak of them,
they would be too numerous to count." Psalm 40:5

Amanda wrote an e-mail to me this morning.
She thought that because I didn't blog last night
that I was never going to blog again
because of the revelation that my blog title is misspelled.
Come to find out, both David and Amanda
have known for a long while and didn't choose to tell me.
They let me go on oblivious to the shame.

Now this is the girl that never fails to let me know
of even the smallest piece of lettuce stuck in my teeth,
and this is my boy~child who is so sweet
he wouldn't want to hurt me with such news.

Now what do I do?
I don't know.
I think to change it I will have to start a whole new blog
and I don't want to do that.

If anyone has any suggestions,
let me know.

And please everybody,
if my slip is showing.....
tell me.
cathy

No comments: