Tuesday, February 1, 2011

yea!...it's my birthday month

It is my all time favorite piece of furniture....
this hutch.
It is stage one for all of my seasonal decorations.
Today the hearts came out for valentine.
Had chili for dinner tonight.
It was very "heart..y."

Cupcakes from Just Desserts of Savannah.
Red velvet, triple strawberry, and pumpkin spice.
We definitely "deliciated."

My birthday begins today and goes all the way
to the end of this short but very sweet month.
Even tonight plans were being made for the big day.
Life is to be celebrated....I think/I know!!!

"I have often said, and I often feel,
that if I had no other reason
for believing that the Bible is the Word of God,
this would be sufficient for me:
the stark honesty
and truthfulness
of the Bible
which tells the truth about man;
it is the only book that does it."
(Life in Christ MLJ quote)

It is, you know...
truth that hasn't changed
and has endured for all the ages.

God's Word....
read it,
pant for it as a deer pants for water.
Nothing else satisfies...I know from experience.

happy,
cathy

No comments: