Thursday, April 21, 2011

the joys of my life.....


all dressed up for Easter.

Just heard from David by phone...
he had eight minutes to convey his message.
He blew his power converter this morning
on the day he had important news.

Sadly they did not pass court.
One small document was missing.
They are hopeful that this can be taken care of quickly
and that Gus will be able to come home soon.

One thing is true...
God's timing is always perfect,
and so we rest in that.

They leave Ethiopia
tomorrow afternoon at 3:30 pm
and will arrive back in Savannah
on Saturday at 6:30 pm.

Amanda will leave with Jake and Eli
in the morning to be home for Easter.
They have made this time so much fun
and I am so thankful for my precious daughter
who has gotten me through some tough times this week.
She has spoken the truth to me...
always in love!

Because of the high level of distractions in my life right now
I am striving to keep my thoughts centered on my Savior,
Jesus Christ.

"Praise be to the God and Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ!
In His great mercy
 he has given us birth
into a living hope through the
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead." 
I Peter 1:3

No comments: