Sunday, April 3, 2011

no one told me

I heard from several friends and acquaintances
yesterday and today
that my blog was not jumbled when it made it's way to you.
Someone said, "I had no idea what you were talking about."
I feel kind of silly,
but it was a problem on my end
and I fixed it myself of which I am proud.
I like my new editor very much.

You know....
I like to go on trips occassionally,
but it is alwys so good to get back home.
No bed feels as good as my bed.

The Tenth Mountain reunion was great and
I made some new "old" friends.
I like how they dote on me
because I am "Shirley's daughter."
They all loved her so much!

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and all that is within me,
Bless His holy name!

Bless the Lord, O my soul,
and forget not all His benefits,

who forgives all your iniquity,
who heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit,
who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,
who satisfies you with good
so that your youth is renewed like the eagles."
Psalm 103: 1~5

Who could turn their back on this kind of love?

No comments: