Saturday, April 16, 2011

this may be my only chance.....

to blog today.
I better grab it and run.
Lucy and I just returned from
Sandra Rushing's birthday party
at the Toucan Cafe.

Kellie treated us all to a wonderful meal
in honor of her mom.
I am very thankful!

In the picture above you see
me, Sandra, and Beverly Hathaway.
We all have been friends for almost 50 years.
That in itself is enough to celebrate wildly.

That's Lucy and Bryson in the other pic.
Sandy and I each have one granddaughter....
What a splendid blessing that is.

From Wicked (the Musical)
the song is "Good"

"I've heard it said
That people come into our lives for a reason
Bringing something we must learn
and we are led
to those who help us most to grow
If we let them
And we help them in return.
Well, I don't know if I beleive that's true
but I know I'm who I am today
Because I knew you."

Keep the faith, dear friend.
love always, cathy

No comments: