Tuesday, April 19, 2011

somehow....

we have managed to get them all up riding bikes
in a matter of three days.

There have been falls
and blood
and hysterics
from every one of them,
but they have all gotten up and ridden again....

I can't tell you how much fun and laughter
has been our days....(and nights)

All is well in Addis, Ababa.
There is so much to tell and I'm too tired to tell it.
From this morning's e-mail
we heard of a three hour authentic Ethiopian meal
which included some strange and bizarre dancing
that both David and Erika partook in. (very reluctantly)

Please pray that they will "pass court" on Thursday.
That is the next hurdle.

Notice I am up late posting tonight.
Went to JH and ate fried chicken and drank sweet tea
while listening to oldies and laughing.
It gave me some kind of caffeine high that I can't come off of.
Hope sleep will find me soon because...
tomorrow will be here and it all starts over again.

"Hey Mr. Tambourine Man, play a song for me."
cc

No comments: