Saturday, April 2, 2011

perserverance

When my blog started jumbling up my posts, I was dismayed.
As most of you know, it is impossible to find anyone to help.
You are simply "flying alone."

Having some time yesterday afternoon here in Greenville,
I started looking for answers.
Bubba told me to back off and not get stressed out,
but I was determined.

That's something you probably don't know about me.
I will persevere until I get to the bottom of an "issue."

After looking at every help and Q&A on the Internet
I finally found the answer....
I merely had to switch to an updated editor and,
to my benefit,
it is 100 times better than the old one.

Over the years of writing I have developed my own "style."
I had decided that if all of my posts were jumbled
I would either have to stop writing or create a new blog.
I didn't want to do that as I would lose all of my readers.
so....
I am very thankful and I hope you are too.

I fixed the last four blogs,
so go back and read them if you couldn't
bear to when they were all jammed together.
And again,
thanks for reading!
cathy

No comments: