Wednesday, April 27, 2011

the umbrella is blue......

spent the morning relaxing under it
and soaking up some rays.
I read half of my "beach book" in one sitting....
ate some "goldfish,"
and reflected on the beauty of the ocean.

I only wish I could get my pictures on this computer.
Took some gorgeous shots of the sunrise over the waves
early, early this morning.
The coming-up of the "greater light" is
always breathtaking to me.

"I am the Lord,
there is no other;
Besides Me there is no God.

That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun
that there is no one besides Me.

I am the Lord and there is no other,
The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity:
I am the Lord who does all these."
Isaiah 45: 5~7

The Bible is filled with references
to our great God
and the wonders that He does.

I began to know Him
when I started to read about Him in His word.
I can't wait to get back to it every morning.

"Forming light,
creating darkness,
causing well-being,
creating calamity."

God is amazing!
Read all about Him!
What's holding you back?
cathy

No comments: