Tuesday, June 27, 2017

every girl should have a ....


....Trader Joe's close by,
if for no other reason than their wonderful array of cut flowers
at more than reasonable prices.

Bubba and I are deciding what beach we want to spend a week at this year.
While doing that we drove down to Jacksonville
for the day yesterday.
I got to do a little shopping.
we ate at PF Changs,
and...we stopped to buy flowers for my island.

About the beach...
Nothing else comes close.
I want to be right in front of it...
in it,
walking by it,
hearing it from my bedroom window.
Nothing else is more relaxing.
Where will it be this year?
We'll see!!

Peonies,
One of my most favorite flowers.
Pale pink...
I have a thing for the color pink.
It's just very feminine...
I add it into my decor in the spring and summer.
I am thinking about purchasing a pink quilt.
I don't think Bubba would mind.

Thank you God for flowers.
You outdid Yourself when you created them.

💐


No comments: