Friday, June 30, 2017

freshly mowed grass


Is there anything that says summer 
more than a carpet of grass just cut?
And the smell!!
Is there anything better?

We are having those afternoon thundershowers that I love so much.
You can see the dark clouds in the picture above.
There is so much to praise God for just sitting in my back yard.


After almost four years I love our home even more.
I love the color of the bricks
and the big windows that let in all of the sunlight.
What a blessing from God...
Lots of room to enjoy our families and to entertain.


I love this back porch.
Perfect spot to sit and watch a thunderstorm,
to talk to my daughter early in the morning,
to pray and offer thanksgiving
to the God to whom it all belongs.
Love to watch Bubba cook on the grill...
steaks tonight, delicious.

"This Ezra went up from Babylon,
 and he was a scribe skilled in the law of Moses, 
which the Lord God of Israel had given;
 and the king granted him all he requested 
because the hand of the Lord his God was upon him."
Ezra 7:6

I just finished reading the book of Ezra.
God restores.
Love His word!!



No comments: