Thursday, January 29, 2015

comfort



When you open the door to our condo at the beach,
I want it to convey the feeling of
comfort.

It goes back on the rental market on
February first.
We have had it all to ourselves for a whole month to
refurbish and enjoy.

I chose a white quilt and pillow shams
for the king sized bed.
The khaki pillow with starfish
make it scream beach.

In this room both lighthouses
on the island
are represented in the pictures on the wall
There is also a sign that says,
"Weekend Getaway."




I always have the door facing the water open
when I am there.
This passed by while we were working.
I always call it the 
"best show in town."



The queen sleeper sofa
was new last year.
Bubba painted the little fold out leaf dining table
and the coffee table white for that real "beachy" feel.



The kitchen is very vintage.
No dishwasher.
Bare bones,
but who wants to do much cooking 
while they are at the beach?
Just so long as you have a big enough pot to boil
 shrimp and crab
and lots of paper towels,
what else do you really need?




Best deck in town for the best view in town.

Its ready to go again
I love this place!

On a sad note,
someone finally stole my big, huge conch shell
that had been sitting on that deck since we first got the condo..
I hope they are enjoying it....truly, I do.
Need to get Frankie to take me to 
Warsaw Island 
to get another one. :(

No comments: