Thursday, January 15, 2015

finishing up....


.....moving in.

Last year when we moved into our new home,
I put things wherever I could find a
place.

This year I have been overcome with
the nesting instinct.
All I want to do is clean and organize.
Drawers, closets, cubbyholes,
whatever,
they are are being examined and decluttered
with this mindset...
"If I haven't used it in the last year it is going."
E-Bay will be buzzing again real soon.

Report on the rug and the table
from the blog entitled
"up...up and away."

Sure enough,
Bubba read about the new rug and the table project
on my blog the next morning.
He was upstairs, 
so he sent me a text saying this....
"Reviewed the Amex bill & then went to the blog.
Walla! 2+2=4."
That very same afternoon
the table appeared in the garage
ready to go!
I was impressed and happy.
It is still sitting there,
but I have high hopes!

Can I find something beautiful
in these gray, cold, and wet January days?
Yes,
My heart is full of the joy of the Lord.
my home is warm and beautiful,
my husband is here with me
and I have the best children and grandchildren
in the world.

I did not take the picture above,
but I love storms over the ocean.

No comments: