Saturday, December 8, 2007

in a fog.....

Hi everybody...I'm still here.

It seems as if I have gotten myself into a fog literally and physically.

Tybee is covered with a "pea soup" fog..... A bright, sun-shinny day is enveloped within minutes and becomes damp, dreary, and cold.

We can hear the big ships blowing their foghorns, but we cannot see them making their way in and out of the river. How lonely it must be out there on the ocean on a night like this.

I have tried to write two other times today. Nothing would come so I gave up.

I think the move and the trip finally hit me. I slept a good while this afternoon.......I am feeling better but will go back to bed soon.

Thank you all for reading and holding me accountable.

Maybe tomorrow this island and I will emerge from the fog.........until then, I sleep.....c

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was worried that the fog had enveloped you, had searched several times today for more writtings.
Hope you will feel more literary
soon.