Monday, December 17, 2007

a stack of pancakes

Nobody would know that a fifteen story building once stood there. Each floor of the building was neatly compressed into a stack about 20 feet high. Bubba and I rode by yesterday afternoon to see how everything looked after the dust had settled around the building implosion.

It is amazing that one can dynamite a building and it all stay so neat. An engineering marvel to say the least.

There is a great view of the Talmedge Bridge now from the Truman Parkway.

My mouse just broke down, poor little fella. I am having to navigate with my fingers which I am not as familiar with. This renders me slow and slower.

A new restaurant:

AJ's on the Back River on Tybee Island
dining on the dock
sun setting in the west
water like glass
mild temperature
romantic music playing in the background
dusk falling quickly
A diving pelican
fresh asparagus
good, good seafood
beach bummy but classy
we want to go back soon..........................

I spent three hours waiting to see my doctor today for fifteen minutes.....there ought to be a law against such torture. I am going to bed even earlier tonight.......the Christmas gifts can get bows tomorrow.

Christmas Eve is one week away. It is all so exciting!!!!!!

he's making a list,
he's checking it twice,
he's gonna find out,
who's naughty or nice.

santa clause is coming to town.

No comments: