Tuesday, May 13, 2008

the mystery gift







Sorry if I offended anyone with my previous blog this morning. I have been thinking about doing that for a while. There was much concern among some closest to me that I was confronting a "blog stalker." Others thought it was downright "rude." It was meant in fun.....truly.
The pictures tonight are courtesy of Bubba. He made me pose sitting under the umbrella. I've been working all day and I protested, but he insisted.
He wanted me to pose a question about one of the items in the pictures above. It has been a long time being utilized partly because we have been houseless for two years. It has now been erected and is in full use.
Who recognizes it as a gift to me long ago?
Also notice my "squirrel proof bird feeder." The first post that we put it on was bent double the next morning. Bubba said I put thirty pounds of feed in it and "what did I expect?" Yesterday I bought a heavy duty post. He used the post hold digger and put it three feet in the ground this time. It should now withstand a lot of feed and a lot of visitors. I hope so.
Another one of those heavenly days.
Psalm 71: 17&18 "O God, thou hast taught me from my youth; and I still declare Thy wondrous deeds. And even when I am old and gray, O God, do not forsake me, until I declare Thy strength to this generation, Thy power to all who are to come."
King David wrote these words to "all who are to come." That's us folks.
Have a lovely evening................................c


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The flowers are beautiful.
I know the birds will enjoy the treats.
ECD