Wednesday, December 23, 2009

after some last minute.....

Christmas shopping, three of us came home to crash.
Jake and Eli are in the bed sleeping and I am blogging.
How wonderful it is to have all of my family together.
Life doesn't get much better than this.

I need to be cooking and wrapping.....so many last minute things to do.
I love Christmas for the sheer frenzy life takes on.
No other time of year compares with this.

Tonight the ten of us are gathering at Wiley's for some of the best bar b que in Savannah.
We tried it for the first time last week and it is truly delicious.
It's where Papa's used to be in case you were wondering.
After dinner we will all pile into the vans and go looking at Christmas decorations around town ending up at Starbucks or the Dairy Queen according to what inspires at the time.

This morning while driving into town I got to hear my favorite argument between Jake and Eli.
"She's my grammy....No! she's my grammy."
Music to my ears as it escalates into a full fledged shouting match.

Merry Christmas my love......
c

No comments: