Friday, December 18, 2009

gifts for giving

Most of mine are wrapped and under the tree.
I love to choose each gift and wrap it beautifully.
The best part of the gift, though, is in the giving.

I have been musing for a little while about what is my favorite gift ever and I think it has to be my camera. It has brought so much joy to my life and I am able to share my pictures on this blog.

Gifts are not random.
Much thought goes into what I choose for each person.
It has to be something that will thrill them when they open the box.
Something that says "I know what you like and I took the time to go find it for you."

God gave the most amazing gift that was ever given.
Jesus Christ, our Savior, was born to die so that we might live eternally in a perfect world.
He took all of our sins upon Himself and paid for them so that we would no longer be an offense to God.

No one ever rejects a gift tha has been given in love,
but many reject the gift of God....Jesus Christ.

Why is that do you think?

"Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift." II Corinthians 9:15

No comments: