Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hanging out down in....

Florida.
Don't tell anyone though.
We have fled down here for a couple of days peace and quiet.

Today I did a little Christmas shopping and Bubba did a little resting.
He needs it so much.
He is always doing for others and we had lost touch.

We are holed up in a cozy hotel room.....
talking about our plans for tomorrow.
We just had an wonderful meal at PF Changs......
crab wontons for an appetizer,
garlic noodles and kung pau chicken for our meal.

My fortune cookie said that my luck would change for the better today.
Too bad I don't believe in luck. (I'm a sovereignty of God girl)

No trip to Florida would be complete without a ride up the coast and a trip on the ferry.
Destination..........Fernandina Beach and all of those interesting shops there.

resting in Him,
cathy

No comments: