Wednesday, May 5, 2010

angels unawares


Come Stay with Me.....

The guest room is ready clean sheets and all.
You can have a comfortable bed and bath all to yourself and......
when you arise we can watch the sun come up over the trees.
We can have coffee on the terrace and talk well into the morning...
about everything or nothing at all.
We can watch and listen to the birds playing over the marsh and...
enjoy the gentle breezes.

"Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers,
for thereby some have entertained angels unawares."
Hebrews 13:2

2 comments:

Allison said...

this is beautiful! Hey, I'll be in Savannah next week! I would love to meet you for a coffee at Starbucks if you had the time!

Cathy Cleland said...

Just in case you didn't get my reply.... Yes I would love to meet with you. Just let me know when and what Starbucks....