Sunday, May 9, 2010

the result.....

of having a couple of babies some thirty plus years ago is....
the family of ten pictured above.

Every one of these precious souls is a gift from God.
They are the result of His unmerited grace and favor toward us.
They are His "grace gifts."

As we celebrate Mothers today I think of those dear and lovely women....
the ones who long to be a mother and cannot.
I think of Amanda and others who have lost babies in the last year.
I think of my friend in Fayetteville who lost her son last week.
May God hear the prayers of these loved ones....
and grant peace and contentment as they wait for God's will for their lives.

I thank God for the adopting moms...Erika and others.....
those who choose to give loving Christian homes to babies in desperate situations....
Homes where they can thrive and flourish in His love.

I thank God for the mothers of the Bible......
the women whose stories give us hope and encouragement as we try to be Godly examples to our children no matter what age they happen to be.

To God be the Glory!!!!

No comments: