Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'd know that face anywhere


This picture was sent to Henry by a friend on his facebook.
All of his old "girl" friends and also some boys are finding him there.
It was taken at the Anderson Street School May Day celebration in the early fifties.
See if you can spot him.
~
I just love this picture and the way things were in our schools back then when
children were allowed the innocence of childhood without fear.
~
This morning I had to take my dad to the clinic to get his blood count checked.
I got dressed kind of in a hurry because we had an early appointment.
At about mid-morning I said.....
"What in the world is the matter with this pocket?
Quickly, I discovered that I had put my pants on backwards in my haste and....
proceeded to parade myself all around town like that.
I truly need a nice long vacation.
~
If you would like to get info on the Key family go to...
http://www.carecalender.org/ id #40380 security code # 9132

No comments: