Tuesday, May 4, 2010

out of the mouth of jake

Jake is the taller of these two fine boys.
He will be five in a couple of days.
We will be going to Virginia very soon to attend his preschool graduation.

You who know me well know that I love Cheetos.
I am mostly off of those tasty morsels but....
occasionally a bag will make it into my possession.

Yesterday at the grocery store,
Amanda and the boys found themselves in the "chips" aisle.
While looking at all of the array of snacks, Jake asked Amanda this question...

"Mommy, are Cheetos a fruit?"
Little friend of mine, you couldn't have said it any better.

My latest find in Savannah for old and eccentric items...
Suzibelles Junk 4 Joy.
I did go in Amanda...all by myself.
It was smoky but interesting.

I love all of the things that happen in a day to make life fun and exciting.
cathy
.

No comments: