Friday, May 28, 2010

there is a magical place...

in Williamsburg where it snows...
even in the summertime.
Eli, Jake, and I went there this morning.
We let the snowflakes fall on our faces.
We tasted it on our lips and shook it out of our hair.
Their little faces were lit up from within with excitement.

Amanda and Mark are hidden away somewhere enjoying a little down time.
Bubba and I are getting alone time with the boys....
you know that time when they run to you for hugs and kisses when they fall....
instead of mom and dad.

Bubba brought his new power drill and installed a whole new closet system for Amanda.
I took the boys to Target and let Jake pick out his own birthday gift.
He knew just what he wanted and I allowed.
He loved the whole experience and that is what made my day.
Eli squeezed in a pretty large none birthday toy as well.
These boys are really very short con artists.

I finally had to call my doctor this morning.
I can't get over this rendition of the latest respiratory distress.
Maybe if he returns my call I will have an antibiotic...
or I may never hear from him and continue to suffer.
I do wish I felt better.

Jake's graduation was fun.
This is what he had to say in front of everyone,
"Love is forgiving someone who has been unkind to you."
He did very well and we were all so proud of the little guy.
I will post pictures when I get back to my own computer.

For now, adios...
and have a lovely weekend.
cathy

No comments: