Wednesday, May 19, 2010

it happened again

This time I was on my way to the beach.
This turtle was smaller too.
In my rear view mirror he was tumbling over and over.
All four fins and his head were fully extended.
All of a sudden I have become a turtle killer and I am not proud of it.

I did manage to get my pants on straight today.

Did you find Bubba in the picture yesterday?
He was kind of in the center kneeling by the king.

The doctor and the therapist gave dad the okay to drive again this week.
I have mixed feelings.
It will free up my schedule a little bit but I will worry about him hurting someone else.
The answer to this is not quite clear in my head.
He has made an amazing recovery for which I am thankful.

I have this verse here sitting on my computer desk.
I have probably used it before.
It has to do with seeking the Lord......

"Glory in His holy name,
Let the heart of those who seek the Lord be glad."

"Seek the Lord and His strength,
Seek His face continually,
Remember His wonders which He has done."
Psalm 105: 3~5

We must seek Him continually......
read His word,
study his word,
minister to others,
and pray.

cathy is so tired....
can't wait to get in the bed.

No comments: