Monday, August 30, 2010

earl the hurricane

We have a small condo at Tybee that we rent out.
Since May there has not been a night that it has not been rented.
People just love to stay there.
The view is fantastic,
it is small and quaint,
decorated in vintage beach.

This past weekend it was vacant for a few nights.
Bubba and I went there to check it out.....
to see how it has fared the rush of summer tourists.
I enjoyed reading the comments in the guest book.

We just received this notice from the agency that handles the rentals.
A hurricane is coming and we need to secure the premises.
By the picture and the forecasts I don't think there will be a problem....
at the most we should just get some high tides,
but you never know what these monsters will do.

I love the excitement of hurricanes,
but I don't want them to get too close.

If not Earl, then maybe Fiona?
We'll see...

No comments: