Wednesday, August 11, 2010

sleep til the sun comes up

The beach is very beautiful tonight.
There is a high tide and even higher waves
for our viewing pleasure.
The sapphire blue sky makes the foam of the waves
stand out in stark contrast.
A gentle breeze and swaying palm trees set the mood.
The beauty of God's creation sometimes takes my breath away.

We took Lucy and Harry for a wagon ride
and then on a jaunt to get ice cream.
That was after we all delivered a home cooked meal
to my dad.
Trying to reinforce with the children how important
it is to show care and love for others everyday.

I have a laptop computer now.
It was Bubba's and he gave it to me.
We used this one at his office, but now he has a new one.
I am very thankful .
I love being able to travel with my own link to the outside world.

Taking care of two kiddos renders me exhausted at the end of the day.
Think I will jump in the bed and sleep till the sun comes up.....

until then....
cathy

No comments: