Tuesday, August 17, 2010

from my new/old laptop

My sick computer was taken out of this home today.....
probably never to return.
My computer guy Chris said it was the hard drive.
He is going to build me a whole new business grade computer.
I am so excited.
~
In the meantime I will be using my new/old laptop.
Bubba has gifted me with the one we used at his office.
~
The pictures that are stored on this computer are old.....
hence the one of Lucy above as a precious baby.
She is clutching her brand new stuffed puppy.
~
If you could only see that puppy now.
We all think that it is disgusting,
but Lu adores him and sleeps with him every night.
~
I called Erika in the middle of the afternoon
and invited them over
to share a chicken/broccoli casserole I was making.
I got this recipe from my Aunt Louise Futrell
many years ago and it remains one of our favorites.
I made an extra to take to dad tomorrow.
~
Good fellowship around the family table tonight.
~
"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love,
for in You I trust.
Make me know the way I should go,
for to You I lift up my soul."
Psalm 143:8
~
I love this verse!!!!!
cathy

1 comment:

David said...

Love that picture!!!!!