Monday, January 3, 2011

beautiful things i found at tybee


Funny.....
I just dealt with all of the notes and stacks
that I mentioned in my post last night.
I took a deep breath,
wadded them up,
and threw them away.
I will now be able to start afresh
with no annoying hangovers from 2010.
One calendar and a blank sheet of paper.....
I feel very liberated!!!!
~
funny #2
~
I kept Lucy and Harry this morning
while Erika went downtown to Forsyth Park
to take some engagement pictures.
~
Lucy heard it coming
and made a dash to the big front window
with Harry following not far behind.
There was an actual trash pick-up taking place
right in front of our home.
You would have thought it was
the electronic light parade at Disney World.
~
She called for me to come watch what was going on.
She and Harry both stood amazed with jaws dropped
until the truck carrying our trash
finally disappeared around the corner in all its glory.
~
It made me stop and think.......
When did life stop being that simple?
When did it start taking something
really spectacular to cause us to even bat an eye?
~
I learn from these babies every day.
Thank you Lord for the opportunity.
cathy











No comments: