Wednesday, January 26, 2011

cold & windy

I have not been able to get warm today.
My body is rebelling against this cold weather.
Seeing more light at the end of the day, though,
and with that comes the promise of spring.
~
David and Erika just got their new adoption referral.
It's a Boy!!!!
Yea and congratulations!!!!!
I will send out pictures to my e-mail group very soon.
I will say this....he is a real cutie.
He is wearing jeans and a red shirt emblazoned with an American flag.
We are very thankful and hopeful that he will be home soon.
~
I read this early this morning....
I love this passage!
~
"Trust in the Lord and do good;
Dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
~
Delight yourself in the Lord,
and He will give you the desires of your heart."
Psalm 37: 3&4
~
"Delight yourself in the Lord"
love Him
praise Him
worship Him
read His word
communicate with Him
tell others about Him
obey His word
serve Him
love what He loves & hate what He hates
~
"He will give you the desires of your heart"
If you delight yourself in Him,
your heart's desires will be right and good,
and He will be pleased to bless you with His best.
~
So we wait for our new grandson......
and He gives us the desires of our heart.

No comments: