Sunday, January 9, 2011

sunday night pancakes at ihop....

with lucy and harry.

Lots of........
laughter
syrup
sticky hands
tic tac toe games while waiting for the food
silver dollar pancakes
"grammy, can I fix your coffee for you?"
and lastly, "I love you sooooo much."

Spent some time cleaning out
my picture files this afternoon.
I came across some
random pictures that I will share
like the stars above
that have graced my windows
for the last month or so.
(They are still there by the way.)

January is always a hard month
for posting pictures
after all of the wonderful holiday photos.

Tonight I am glad that I don't still live in Atlanta.
That ice storm will definitely shut things down for a while.
I wish for snow....
but not all that ice.
It is very dangerous and destructive.

I hope all of you
get to stay inside
and enjoy it from the windows
of your cozy warm home.

I wonder why I smell like maple syrup?
cathy

No comments: