Saturday, January 15, 2011

tulips are coming


Right around the time of my birthday,
tulips start to bloom.The beautiful flowers always remind me that spring is soon to come.
~
Somehow this winter has been brutal.
Cold building on cold........
a chill in the bones that will not go away.
~
We are in Orlando. It got up to seventy degrees today. The warmth of the sun on my skin......I have not forgotten you at all. You have been too long gone.
~
I am using Bubba's laptop and he forgot to bring the mouse. I am all over the place using my fingers. That coupled with my dyslexic tendencies are causing me untold frustrations.
~
Anyway, knowing that my daughter freaks out when I do not blog, I have made my feeble attempt to jot off something tonight.
~
Bubba and I were just laughing....
for some reason on this trip we forget to bring several very important things.
The worst for me is that I forgot my Bible and I am truly lost.
~
"Christian people in this world are meant to be full of joy.
That is what we are called to,
and we are failing in our Christian witness
unless we are experiencing and manifesting it."
(Life in Christ ~ MLJones)
~
Thankfully I didn't forget my book.
~
I bought some yellow shoes today the color of those tulips....
cathy

No comments: