Sunday, January 2, 2011

why i love facebook




Facebook compiled some of the photos
that I posted during 2010 into a collage.
I was pleasantly surprised at how it turned out.
~
Facebook also compiled some of my status for the year as well.
(I have no idea how to do the plural of status and neither does spellcheck.)
A status is a little short blurb you post
every now and then on your facebook page.
I posted many more than above,
but these are the ones they chose.
Kinda funny and interesting all at the same time.
~
It was a good, restful day today.
Plenty of time for a nap
on a rainy Sunday afternoon
to get ready to start
the first normal week in a while.
~
I wanted to finish
going through all of my 2010 notes and stacks today
but it didn't happen.
I will try again tomorrow.
~
Anyway,
Here we go
into 2011
full steam ahead.




No comments: