Wednesday, January 19, 2011

what happens in grammy's big tub.......


stays in grammy's big tub.
~
Having fun with my granddaughter Lucy this week.
She is staying with us while her parents are away for a few days.
Right now she is napping in the big queen bed...
getting ready for her Cubbies class in a little while.
Her granddaddy made her pancakes this morning.
She and I dined for lunch at the Chick-fil-a.
~
The most eventful thing that we did today
was a visit to what we thought was a shop
that sells fish for aquariums.
Much to our surprise we saw huge snakes, turtles, and iguanas.
Maybe if I visit those iguanas every day
I will condition myself not to be afraid of lizards.
I could actually stand and look at them
without feeling my blood run cold.
They were being very still and not darting at me.
~
Note to David and Erika....
Lucy decided that she wanted
one of the three-foot dry land tortoises
for a pet.....
she said she would keep it in the house.
I wonder what Maude (her kitty) will think.
She was very serious.
The only thing that may save you
is that she was appalled by the smell. (nasty)
~
Tomorrow Lucy and I will have a surprise to announce.
She is beyond excited about this.
There will be a picture clue for you to enjoy as well.
~
so,
until then,
cathy
~
ps....Lucy and I were just having fun riding our bikes out front
when her bike chain came off unexpectedly
rendering all of her peddling useless.
The poor child dissovled into tears and would not be consoled.
We took a shortcut home through some weeds
and our shoes ended up coated with mud.
Granddaddy has promised to work a miracle for her
so that we can ride again tomorrow.

No comments: