Saturday, January 29, 2011

i like living.......


in a place where you hear this on the radio......
"The tide is going to be high
at around 6:00......
You are gonna have a nice big river
to look out over to see the sunset."
~
I listen to 107.9 "the coast"
from over on Hilton Head Island.
They are always talking about
places I love over there.
~
Just got back from "The Flying Fish"
on the way home from the beach.
My crab patty
was almost all pure lump crab meat.
~
"Though the fig tree should not blossom,
nor fruit be on the vines,
the produce of the olive fail,
and the fields yield no food,
the flock be cut off from the fold
and there be no herd in the stalls,
~
yet I will rejoice in the Lord;
I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
God, the Lord, is my strength;
He makes my feet like the deer's;
He makes me tread on high places."
Habakkuk 3:17~19
~
I've been hanging out in Habakkuk....
doing some reading and studying.
I will share more on this later.
One thing....
I want faith like that.....
~
That's Lucy....two years ago.
This picture popped up on my facebook page
just now and I had to share.
cathyc

No comments: