Monday, January 10, 2011

ice on my face

This picture is to say....
winter can't last forever.
It will end....
hopefully soon.

Not a good day weather-wise here in Savannah.....
Cold, icy rain all day.
I had to get out in it to go to the eye doctor.
I felt the icy rain beating against my face.

Living so near the coast, thankfully,
keeps the really bad, destructive stuff away.
Savannah is tucked away in a little corner
keeping it safe from things
like hurricanes and blizzards.
That's why we live here.
That and my absolute love of the beach.

Not good news about my eye....
no better and no shots.
The doctor said and I quote......
"It goes against every grain in my body
to leave all of that swelling in your eye,
but I just can't take the risk of what may happen
if I give you another shot."

I even told him I was willing to take the risk,
but he said no.
I am thankful for the sight I do have
and will trust God for the rest of my days in this matter.

I love God's word.
Listen to what I read today....

"I will instruct you and teach you
in the way you should go; I will counsel you
with My eye upon you."
Psalm 32:8

How does He do this?
Through His word.
Thankful,
cathy

No comments: