Monday, January 24, 2011

my prayer for you

"For this reason I bow my knees before the Father,
from whom every family in heaven and earth is named,

that according to the riches of His glory
He may grant you
to be strengthened with power
through His Spirit in your inner being,

so that Christ may dwell in your hearts
through faith~

that you,
being rooted and grounded in love,

may have strength to comprehend
with all the saints what is the
breadth
and length
and height
and depth,
and to know
the love of Christ
that surpasses knowledge,

that you may be filled
with all the fullness of God."
Ephesians 3:14~17

This is one of the apostle Paul's most beautiful prayers.
I pray this for all who read my blog.
I love you,
cathy

*that is a pyracantha bush in the picture.
I grew up with one of these in my yard.

1 comment:

Allison Stroud said...

as always, so appropriate for just the time I need to read this! Hard day today but GOD IS IN CONTROL!