Thursday, January 20, 2011

can you guess.....




what Lucy's big surprise is?
I will write more right here in just a little while....
after we go get an ice cream treat.
~
Well by now you have probably figured out
that Lucy is going to take ballet lessons.
We are very excited and cannot wait for Monday to come!
~
Today she and I went to the beach.
Not really good beach weather,
but at least the sun was out
and it was a little warmer.
~
At the playground I decided to sit in a swing....
the big one with the molded bottom.
Well I sat down in a big puddle of water...
wet to the core and freezing.
I had to stay that way until we got home.
Sitting in a puddle of water is never fun,
but doing it in cold weather is very regrettable.
~
After a spa bath,
a game of pengoloo,
and some reading,
Lucy sleeps......
She will probably be dancing in her dreams.
cathy

1 comment:

David said...

Her Daddy loves it!!!!