Sunday, January 23, 2011

happy birthday david william


Looking first at the last picture....this is David
preaching in his first grade Sunday School class.
Notice Kellie Rushing Lee sitting by our pastor John Tippett
who is sitting by my mom who was one of the teachers.
I keep this picture in my Bible.....just to remind myself
(as if I need reminding) of the gracious hand of God upon our lives.

The first picture is of David in the pulpit at Ferguson
Avenue Baptist Church. He is Youth Pastor there.
Thanks to Emily Wise for sharing this picture with me.

David, we love you and are so thankful for
the husband, father, and servant of Jesus Christ you have become.
mom

"Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season;
reprove, rebuke, and exhort with complete patience and teaching."
II Timothy 4:2

*My scanning skills leave much to be desired.
Sorry about the huge gap.

No comments: