Tuesday, August 9, 2011

and this is what they said

I went down to our condo at Tybee today to check things out.
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow
are the only days this summer that it has not been rented.
I always hold my breath when I open the door,
but it looked great....
the view out the front still takes my breath away.

My first stop is always
to sit down on the sofa
and read the guest book.
These two comments made my day.....

"The climb to the top of the Tybee Island lighthouse,
172 steps, 98 degree day,
but so worth the climb.
He proposed and I said yes!!!
O Happy Day!
Condo was very comfortable
and we will be back!"

and my favorite....

"If you feel inclined
to do a vaction home swap
we have a small chalet in Vermont
near the slopes,
but you would have to exchange your flip flops
for some warm wellies. 
Delightful condo!"

sounds like a great idea to me!
cathy

No comments: