Sunday, August 7, 2011

a long way to go to get there

I snapped this picture on our "sunset boat ride" last week.
As you can see,
getting to the dock and the boat
is not an easy task for these
riverfront dwellers.
And, can you imagine what it must be like,
after a long and tiring day of fishing,
or skiing,
or swiming,
to climb back up to home and hearth?
I would croak halfway up.

Things About Past Posts....

I have never gotten back to my Pilates class....
felt like I needed to confess that
less you think I have been a diligent student
since I wrote about a month ago.
I got sick and then the boys came etc.
I plan to get startred soon.

Yesterday I gave the beautiful
 skirt that I wrote about
in a previous blog to Amanda.
That's what mom's do...
enough said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This morning
I spilled my coffee all over my Bible.

A couple of nights ago
I fell into the toilet.
It was dark,
I was talking on the phone,
(the boys leave the seat up).
I said a questionable word as I went down.

So now I have confessed....

Amanda, Jake, and Eli
will go home in the morning. :(

I am going into repose for a week....
need to regather my wits
and stay out of toilets for a while.
cathy :)

No comments: