Monday, August 1, 2011

"green eggs and ham"

by Dr. Seuss.
I love all of his books...
love to read them out loud to the children,
adding emphasis and making them laugh
at all of the crazy funny words that he uses.

I had never seen a green egg before.
While at Amanda's this past weekend
she showed me these eggs
that someone had brought her
out of their hen house.

Lo and behold,
there among the white and cream and brown eggs
were these three green beauties.
I just has to arrange them
and take a picture
so you can see them too.

The wonder of it all...
To me God's works are a never ending source of amazement.
Just the variety of colors that He uses in His creation
overwhelm me with thoughts of His glory.

I floated in the ocean today.
Me and two little boys are very tired tonight.
They sleep...I will soon.

Thank you God for green eggs (and ham.)

No comments: