Tuesday, August 30, 2011

welcome to the house

This old sewing machine belonged to my Uncle Dan & Aunt Clyde.
He restored it for me.
Bubba recently added the granite top.
It now sits at the top of the front stairs
on the "porch."
My Dad grew the begonia
and
My Mom gave me the staue of "bashful girl."
Just a little sentimental I am.

Anna went back to Green Bay yesterday.
We enjoyed having her here so much.

As soon as I get the bed back together
I will start to look forward to my next guests,
whoever they may be.
There is now a flat screen TV for your enjoyment.
I just love having friends & family stay here.

"Let love of the brethren continue,
Do not neglect to entertain strangers,
for by this,
some have entertained
angels,
without knowing it."

Hebrews 13: 1~2

Can you just imagine this?

*amanda & mark still have no power or running water.

No comments: