Wednesday, August 24, 2011

keep veering east irene

I know
that I am in complete denial
to think
that we can still
go out in the boat on Friday. 
No matter what Irene does,
the ocean will be choppy and rippy that day....
no sane person would venture out.
We'll see,
but I'm doubtful.

I now have an IPad 2.
Bubba ordered it for me.
Notice in the picture above
that it is encased in a beautiful pink cover.
Chris came yesterday
and got it all set up for me.
It is fun and easy to use.
For it I am very thankful.

My friend Sandy and I went
to see the movie The Help today.
the acting was exceptional.
Worth seeing.

She brought the mermaid to me
from her trip to the mountains last week.
The girl with a tail
will soon find a spot to hang down at the condo.

"a friend loveth at all times."
proverbs 17:17
For that I am very thankful.
cathy

No comments: