Saturday, August 20, 2011

grace & anna

This is a picture of my nieces Grace and Anna
performing in Green Bay on a recent
summer's evening.
Today, Grace is leaving to go to college at
Eastman School of Music in upstate New York
to study violin.
All the best, Grace, and may
God bless you and keep you in His perfect will.

You all know how much I love it when
my guest room is full....
Well, on Thursday
Anna is arriving for a visit to Savannah.
We are all very excited to get to spend time with her.
She is quite accomplished on the piano
and I hear, an excellent cook.
Can't wait to see you Anna!

Writing early today...
having a rather large gathering here tonight for dinner.
Cooking hamburgers,
and hot dogs,
and Bubba's famous and tasty wings.
Everyone else is bringing a side,
and me?
My job is to make everything look pretty
and go smoothly.

Quite a significant group and a big night!!!
Will reveal more about this as time progresses.

"Every word of God is pure;
He is a shield to those
who put their trust in Him."
Proverbs 30:5

No comments: