Friday, August 5, 2011

granddaddying

This man has dealt bountifully
with Jake and Eli this week.

From spaghetti
to hot and fresh Krispy Kreams
to the beach and the pool
and the pizza place
and the play place at the mall
and the fish tanks at the Bass Pro Shop
and for so much more,
Bubba has excelled in his role of
granddaddy.

Amanda arrived a little while ago
and my role this week as surrogate mom
has returned to just grammy.

I am thankful
to have had
this special time
with two little boys
who have made my days
full of laughter and love.

"For Thou art my hope:
O Lord God,
Thou art my confidence from my youth.

By Thee I have been sustained from my birth;
Thou art He who took me from my mother's womb;
My praise is continually of Thee."
Psalm 71: 5~6

My praise is contiually of Thee!

No comments: