Friday, August 15, 2008

new pots and pans

This is a picture of Lucy and I earlier this summer when we were in Chicago.

Today this sweet little girl and I went shopping together. Why? Because she needed some new pots and pans.

One of the things Lucy received when she moved to Savannah was a new play kitchen. It is pink and very pretty..........but she didn't have anything to cook with.

So.....today was the perfect time to fix that. I picked her up at about 11:00 and off we went. We both had our sunglasses and our purses.

First we went to pay Aunt Dottie a visit......then we went to eat lunch where the big gorilla is hanging on the wall, and lastly we went to shop for the needed pots and pans.

She stayed very focused. She did not ask for any other toys. We only shopped for what we needed.........a delux set of pots and every other pan that we mothers need in our own kitchen.

As an extra added bonus she received a set of "gin shu knives." (No, just kidding) She got all of the utensils that she could ever need to cook with.

We made our purchase and headed for home.....she was a perfect lady the whole time. As I kissed her for her nap I was filled up with joy for my blessings.

I will take a picture of Lucy in her kitchen as soon as I get my camera back from being repaired.

with love, g

No comments: