Thursday, August 28, 2008

post # 400

I cannot believe that I have written 400 of these posts.
And the biggest surprise of all is that people read them.....almost 13, 000 since last October.

Who are you and why do you read?

I have always wanted to write a book, but I don't really have that in me.....but there is great joy in writing these short sketches almost every day.

I looked back the other night to my very first blog back in June of 2007. I wrote about the graves at Arlington cemetary and the tiny American flags that had been carefully placed on each one.

David has a new blog now......it is called the "Savannah Project" and it looks great. He will chronicle his ministry as it takes off here in Savannah. Excuse me if you just read an uncompleted post.....I had to go to another site to get his address.

Here it is.....http://savannahblog.wordpress.com/ Correction

O readers, I am finishing up studying the book Revelation in the Bible, and the one word I can use to describe it is comfort. I have found such great assurance and peace in it's pages.

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He shall dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself shall be among them.

And He shall wipe away every tear from their eyes, and there shall no longer be any death; there shall no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain; the first things have passed away." Rev. 21: 3&4

My message has always been.......read and study your Bible every day.....it has not changed.

Cathy


No comments: