Wednesday, August 27, 2008

newest cook in the family

Cooking.......it has to be done. Everyday we have to eat. If we don't eat we don't live.

I want to introduce to you the newest cook in the family.........Lucy.

This is her exquisite new pink kitchen.

She cooks and cooks in this kitchen for her doll Kettie and anyone who will come to her tea parties.

This morning she and I had a date for lunch and shopping while Harry went to the hospital to have his MRI done. She was dressed in this adorable pink dress with a pink bow in her hair and these..........black boots.

I thought to myself, "People will stare, but what do I care?"

They were removed before we left and replaced with flip - flops. That's a whole different story.

We don't have any information about the MRI yet by the way.

I got my camera back yesterday after two weeks in the shop and it is still not focusing as you can clearly see. It will have to go back again but not until Jake and Eli leave.

They are coming for a week next Friday and we will be at the beach. For the first time we will try to get the whole family together in a picture.

Can anyone tell me how to get my "enter" off of double space? Somehow it has gone from single spacing to double spacing and I don't know what I hit to make that start. Every now and then I am reminded of what a computer novice I am.

"Because he holds fast to Me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him because he knows my name. When he calls to Me I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him My salvation." Psalm 91: 14 - 18

This is God speaking about what He will do for His people..................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i THINK WE SHOULD ENTER HER IN A COOLING CONTEST BUT.......I REALLY
THINK LUCY IS READY FOR NASHVILLE WITH THE BOOTS AND HER CUTE LITTLE DRESS.......SAW TAYLOR SWIFT ON T V
DRESSED LIKE THIS THE OTHER DAY. SO IT MUST BE A FAD, HA!
ECD

Anonymous said...

OOPS!!! I MEANT COOKING NOT
COOLING, HA!
ECD